WORDS WITH ALL 5 VOWELS

WHAT EVER I AM WRITING HERE OR HAVE WROTE THIS IS ALL MY (FIRST) IMAGINATION (SECOND) CREATION,WORDS WITH ALL 5 VOWELS,WHICH I GOT FROM DICTIONARY ONE BY ONE PAGE,I THINK ALL WILL ENJOY AND INCREASE KNOWLEDGE”THATA MY MOTTO”.
WORDS ARE
CONSEQUENTIAL
PRECARIOUS
WITH LOT OF LOVE
PIYUSHDADRIWALA
www.piyush-g.741.com
pkgdwala@rediffmail.com
next “WORDS WITHOUT VOWELS”

, ,

209 Responses to WORDS WITH ALL 5 VOWELS

1. Benti December 31, 2013 at 6:13 pm #

I found bivouacked. And the name Figueroa. Sequoia is a name.

2. shashi November 24, 2013 at 4:17 am #

These words must be single “Words” not a combination of words. If you think “with lot of love” is a word, you are utterly wrong. We can get hell lot of words based on your logic.

Words that contain all vowels means they should be “words” only not sentences.

3. Ravinder Kumar November 8, 2013 at 12:39 am #

thanx

4. Ravinder Kumar November 8, 2013 at 12:37 am #

these words will help me a lot thanx

5. Loniuntok October 26, 2013 at 8:54 am #

Me, I’d like to put an outfit together that says, “No, I just want my oil changed, and I don’t care what you say you found in the air filter.I get the sense Harrer understood that all the blank spots on the map were rapidly filling in, and that he strove to make the most of his time. North Face Pink Ribbon Jacket Luise, who happens to be an old flame of Toni’s and wants to see him do well, also hopes to make her name with exclusive pictures of the climb.Headquartered in San Leandro, California, the company offers the most technically advanced products in the market to accomplished climbers, mountaineers, snowsport athletes, endurance athletes, and explorers. cheap north face fleece for men Late Sunday, following Nowak call for European action European Internal Affairs Commissioner Cecilia Malmstroem said the EU will help Greece face the growing problem.The reality that the pockets are on the inside will keep your electronic devices nicely protected. In addition to offering word suggestions as the visitor is typing, EasyAsk SayT presents product results and targeted category and attribute suggestions that automatically update as a shopper scrolls through the search suggestions.

6. Gowtham October 25, 2013 at 6:01 am #

AERIOUS – of the nature of air; airy

seems its the smallest word with all vowels in alphabetical order..

no not mine..already posted elsewhere…

There are 199 responses already given here which I haven’t gone through…if mine is a repeat, please excuse me..

Thank you.

7. Harshini August 30, 2013 at 9:31 am #

I FOUND TWO WORDS :COMMUNICABLE,WATER POLLUTION

8. Anonymous August 29, 2013 at 10:00 am #

favourite

9. Sadanand Kulkarni August 19, 2013 at 6:13 am #

Instrumentation

10. Maulik Pipaliya August 16, 2013 at 10:08 pm #

I have a new word which contains every vowels…
    and that’s “EQUATION”

11. Voyanceimmediate.Org April 22, 2013 at 11:35 am #

article interessant…

12. r April 22, 2013 at 10:16 am #

Sequoia

13. Arivazhagan February 22, 2013 at 1:58 am #

I have one also the word is “Cauliflower”

14. Gaurav Bisht February 8, 2013 at 5:08 am #

EDUCATION is another 1…………………..

15. http://tinyurl.com/enconancy19250 February 6, 2013 at 7:08 am #

This is exactly the 3rd post, of your site I actually browsed.
    But I personally love this particular 1, “WORDS WITH ALL 5 VOWELS | ScienceBlog.
    com” the best. Take care -Darren

16. Anonymous February 4, 2013 at 5:32 pm #

Grandiloquent
    Simultaneous

17. Karissa January 24, 2013 at 9:52 am #

Anticoagulate

18. http://www3.rosario3.com January 19, 2013 at 12:20 pm #

It’s remarkable designed for me to have a web site, which is helpful in support of my know-how. thanks admin

19. muskan November 21, 2012 at 10:33 pm #

i have one word also evaluation

20. Safar November 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm #

Eunoia is the smallest english word with 5 vowels but it’s not given in Oxford English dictionary